Sunday, October 17 · 1:00pm - 7:00pm
503 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL
|More Info||Come out on Sunday, October 17th 2010 from 1-7 PM for Indie Craft Bazaars "Dawn of the Thread", an indie craft fair for the undead! |
- Handmade, vintage, repurposed, recycled and vegan goods!
- Free hourly raffle prizes (free ticket with entrance)!
- DIY "Make a Caramel Apple" booth!
- Live Fortune Teller: Tarot card readings, Palm readings, and metaphysical advice!
- Cupcakes and festive Fall snacks (for vegans, too!)
- Henna Tattoo Stand
- Full bar in the lobby!
FREE "TRICK-OR-TREAT" SWAG BAGS FOR THE FIRST 100 GUESTS!
***Wear your Halloween Costume for a Free extra Raffle Ticket!***
$3 entry, FREE parking garage!
Music, arts and crafts, food, beer and prizes! What more could you ask for?! You don't want to miss this!!