Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Swap your art out!


Looks like this is going to be the year of swaps for me- both hosting & participating. I've done a chunky book & 2 ATC swaps so far- with a few more chunkies & ATC & book & art doll swaps coming up in the next couple months. Should keep me busy. Here's a pic of my ATC for the Vintage Travel swap on MMA. Gave me a chance to use some postage stamps that I bought on eBay last year. One of my less active groups (with lots of potential) was going to close last week unless someone took over ownership. So I did (Cathy's going to give me a hand). Changed the name to BookArtz, and am still revamping the group so that it's more "me". I'll be happy with it. Announcing a chunky book swap later tonight. Just wrapping up some other things first. Hoping the group has lots of fun book swaps. But I still love the deco group. Off to get some work done.

No comments: