Saturday, April 07, 2007

Chunky Funky Pearls

While I still haven't completed any pieces, I did receive some awesome stuff that I ordered~so I can play. I fell in love with the dark green baroque pearls as soon as I saw them & had a few ideas about what to do with them. Since they actually spoke to me I had to have them, I sort of wish I had bought another strand too. When I got them they were a bit smaller than suggested but I still love them. LOL. I also got 6 strands of other beautiful freshwater pearls and some other stones and some silver. Gotta go now......I'm going to spend some quality time with my pliers.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Stacie I love your charms! I am participating in a charm eschange (along with other swaps) next month! I appreciate your clear instrutions and hope to use the info as a spring point. (:
Your blog is wonderful
Valerie