Monday, May 07, 2007

I've been tagged

Been tagged by Laurie. Seven random facts about me. Hmmmm.

1. I'm no good in the morning until I've had coffee. Then I drink it all day to stay properly caffeinated.

2. I can't eat when I first wake up. Must be up for a while before I want food. Or want to cook food, to the dismay of my family.

3. I love the sound of thunder- the rolling kind. Not so much the loud crash of lightening that's in your neighborhood.....just the rolling thunder of a distant storm.

4. I'm not real fond of the beach during the day. It's great at night or in the evenings, but I don't like it on a hot day. It's a shame since I live so close to the beach & all- you'd think I'd enjoy it more.

5. I prefer to be chilly than to being warm/ hot. Again....strange since I reside in Florida.

6. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. In my neighborhood it's great just to sit on the porch on a Sunday morning drinking in the smell of the grass while enjoying my coffee.

7. I'd love to have more children. DH says we're done but I'd love more. It's no secret. And when our children are running around or misbehaving my DH teases me about wanting more.


Okay.....there's 7 things about me. If you're reading this and you haven't been tagged yet....then you're tagged! And leave a comment letting me know where to read your seven things, leave an email address if I can respond to you.

No comments: