Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Altered Postcard


This is a postcard that I did using the technique from Try it Tuesday by Claudia Roulier. This was a new transfer technique for me & I had some challenges- probably due to the humidity. I will definitely do more of these as I really enjoyed the process.

BTW- people are getting their Shades of White book & are really happy with it. :-) It was a great project.

I'm working on a couple of decos tonight, but I think I'll head off to bed as the layers aren't dry yet. I'm hoping to finish up quite a few projects in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments.....it really does make me smile.


Edited to add comments:
audrey said...

This turned out great. Love the image.

3:14 PM

Delete
Stacie said...

Thanks Audrey, it's from Art-e-zine. I should put a link to that in my sidebar. Note to self.......add that. ;-)

Hey Audrey- I'm in FL too. Port Saint Lucie to be exact.

3:40 PM

Delete
Jeri said...

Great work - I like it!

2:27 PM

No comments: