Friday, December 29, 2006

Geeze.....Another one?


Yup, more on the Paris theme. LOL. I might have mentioned that there's decos going around in round robin style & they've all got the same theme. Honestly I did this one weeks ago. But a dear friend mentioned that I'm not updating my blog enough so I thought I'd post a pic of this. Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays so far. After New Year's I think that things will get back to normal around here.

The background was some hand painted paper. There's an old postage stamp from France & some french text. The picture & some scrap paper, the eiffel tower cut out is leftover from my chunky pages, then a bit of ink & some neocolor crayon for the blueish. I love those things ;-)

Edited to add comment:
Karen Campbell said...

I love this, Stacie! Someone is getting back a beautiful book :)

No comments: