Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Can you believe it's December?

Where in the world is time flying to? This is crazy and it seems to be going at the speed of light. I'm not really prepared for the holidays. So what else is new? LOL. I's like to show you a piece that I'm proud of-



I cut the stone myself, then set it & ended up with this beautiful lariat. The stone is Sonora Sunrise, a few posts back I posted a photo of the rock. Earthy and organic looking with a "signature" bloom. One of my friends pointed that out to me recently....that the bloom has become my "signature". I have fun making them. Earlier today I listed the lariat HERE. I'm so very tired and in need of a good night's sleep, so that's what I'm going to do! Till next time.


S

1 comment:

The Scrappy Tree said...

What a beautiful stone! I love the different lengths of this piece