Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dusting it off.

(cough, cough)  My blog seems to be as dusty as the tops of my bookshelves. It's summer and with the kids home from school, I've worn the 'MOM' hat more than any other.  We've been;

Swimming
Playing
At the movies
Hanging out
Enjoying friends
Having sleepovers
Having BBQ's
Bowling
Went on vacation
Just having fun all around.

School starts in about a week & a half and it's time to get into a different routine.  No more running out for milkshakes at 9pm.  But with this new routine, I'll find a quiet house and some creative time.  My shop has had activity all summer, which I appreciate.  My website redesign is sitting dormant on my computer until I can find some time to do what I need to do.  Meanwhile....I still have about 10 days left to enjoy summer vacation, and so I will!  I leave you with a photo of my boys. 

No comments: