Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Howdy- remember me?

I seem to lack consistency in blogging.  It's not that I don't have anything to say- if we were to get together for coffee I would be able to carry on a conversation about loads of things.  I think my issue is photos.  I know a blog post can be dull without pix.  Long ago when I started my blog, I was making mixed media pieces & it was easy to pop the piece onto the scanner & I'd have a photo.  But with jewelry it's different.  Camera, light tent, etc- I'm just NOT a photographer!  Anyway, the Indie Craft Bazaar has come & gone.  Fun show.  Already looking forward to the next one.  My next two shows are a couple of days apart.
If you're local to me- c'mon out.  I have some new pieces & I'd love to show them to you.  No photos yet (of course!) so you'll have to stop by to see them.  Affordable necklaces with "simple reminders" on them.  Such as: I am enough, brave, nourish, strong & beautiful, bliss- things like that.  After I sold the necklace that I was wearing at the last show, I wanted something simple.  Easy to throw on.  They each hang on a 24" black beaded chain so they easily slip over your head- even when you're wild hair is in a ponytail.  Oh wait....that's me.  Anyway- I really like them.  Each is embellished with a metal bloom or some similar item.  Yeah, yeah....photos soon.  ;-)  Well- probably not until after the next two shows!

Dada is on a Thursday night.  And the following Saturday is:
Art Rock is going to be another fun show.  I was excited to be accepted this year.  So now you know where I'll be for the next few weeks.  I've been busy getting ready for these two shows.  Then I'll have a break for a while where I'll be cutting some rocks.  Not that I need to for new pieces- I just miss it.  I have no problem just adding new ones to my growing collection!

Cross your fingers that the price of silver comes down a bit.  I really don't need it at an all time high, then I feel bad if (when) I inadvertently melt it!  ;-)

No comments: